1 cup smooth peanut butter (pot for one with only peanuts and salt in the ingredients).
1/3 cup pure maple syrup.
2 tsp pure vanilla extract.
1/3 cup tapioca flour.
1 tsp baking powder.
Optional- 100g vegan choc chips, or 1 cup peanuts.
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Line a baking tray and set aside.
2. Combine PB, maple and vanilla in a large bowl. Mix well. Add tapioca and baking powder. Mix together. If using choc chips, incorporate.
3. Roll dough into balls (mine were 55gm each, approx 2.5 Tbsp). Place on lined tray, and flatten down with hands.
4. Bake for 7-9 mins, or until beginning to colour (but try not to over cook, or they will be dry!). Cool on a wire rack.
5. Serve as is, or dipped into chocolate, squeezed together with your fav vegan ice cream, or dunked into coffee.