Nectarines are, of course, the Queen of stone fruit. You don’t need a fancy recipe to enjoy the delights of a nectarine, and our 3 ingredient baked summer stone fruit proves it. Of course, they’re so easily enjoyed in their simple, juicy glory, but hey, I like to create recipes, and you like to make recipes. So, I have tied my need for recipe creation, my thirst for eating nectarines non-stop in the summer, and my respect that a nectarine is best enjoyed simply to present to you this- baked nectarines with vanilla beans and coconut sugar. So easy, but so good.
Summer has a place in my heart. Not least of all, i love the searing heat, the buzzing insects that create the soundtrack of an Australia summer, and the days that can viable spent outdoors from dawn to dusk. I love the invitation to get outside more, to bask under the sun more, and perhaps to enjoy life a little more. Summer brings joy, motivation and fruition to life, and I particularly love the literal fruition of the seasons stone fruit. About 9 months of the year i look forward to the season of stone fruit, and when its here, I just about eat my weight in it.
WHY YOULL LOVE OUR BAKED NECTARINES
- 3 ingredients- who doesn’t love a recipe with minimal ingredients?
- Ready from start to finish in 10 minutes (if your speedy!)
- Delicious- who wouldn’t love the combo of juicy nectarines, coconut sugar & vanilla?
- Versatile- you could use any stone fruits you have laying around that need to be used. Peaches, plums, apricots, whatever!
- Super easy. A good one to get the kids involved
- Affordable- need we say more?
- Gluten free, grain free, vegan/vegetarian.
HERES WHAT YOULL NEED
- 8 nectarines
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 vanilla bean, or vanilla extract
- Baking tray
That’s it! See the recipe card below for a full description.
If you love the sound of our baked summer stone fruit, heres a few other desserts to try
- Wholesome vegan banana cake muffins
- Healthy vegan almond butter blondies with blueberries and chocolate
- Vegan no-bake lemon slice
- Raw raspberry and chocolate slice
- Healthy homemade vegan Nutella, 2 ways
We hope you love our 3 ingredient baked summer stone fruit recipe as much as we do! We love hearing your feedback, so if you try this recipe please leave a review or a comment at the bottom of the page. Have a great day.
Baked stone fruit make the perfect topping for granola or pancakes, or are a great summer dessert served with coconut yoghurt or ice-cream. Baking really intensify the flavour, too, so they are perfect for using in homemade popsicles, smoothies or cashew cheesecakes.