Double chocolate, fudge choc chip cookies
125g (1 cup) plain flour.
1 tsp baking soda
25g (1/4 cup) cocoa or cacao
1/2 tsp salt.
100g vegan dark chocolate.
80 g vegan butter.
60g (1/3 cup) peanut butter.
1 tsp vanilla extract.
75g (1/2 cup) brown sugar.
75g (1/2 cup) raw sugar.
2 Tbsp almond milk.
Handful choc chips.
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C and line a large baking sheet with baking paper.
Melt dark chocolate in a heat proof bowl and set aside.
3. Add wet ingredients (all those listed from vegan butter and below- except choc chips) to a large mixing bowl, and beat until well mixed and fluffy.
4. Sift in dry ingredients and, using a wooden spoon, mix together.
5. Pour in melted chocolate and mix through then add chocolate chips and fold through.
6. Makes cookies of desired size (I did 12- about 2 Tbsp dough each), flatten slightly and bake for 12-14 mins.
7. Once ready, allow to cool for 5 mins before turning onto a wire rack to cool completely
Hi can the dough be frozen?
As the dough contains melted chocolate, no.
Just wondering if I can substitute coconut oil for vegan butter?
You sure can. Just use a hard, not spreadable one.