These peanut butter protein balls are made with 7 ingredients, are whole food based and child-friendly. A delicious, slightly sweet, slightly salty snack or dessert that takes under 10 minutes to make.
- Add the oats, collagen, cinnamon, salt to a. food processor and blitz for 15 seconds or until fine.
- Add honey, peanut butter and butter and process for 1 minute or until creamy and uniform. Add chocolate chips and pulse few 10 or so times, or simply fold through if preferred.
- Roll in balls around 2 Tbsp each in size, then place in an air tight container and store in fridge.
- Rolled oats can be swapped for certified gluten free oats for a gluten free option
- Cinnamon and salt may be omitted
- Peanut butter can be swapped for runny, roasted cashew or almond butter
- Butter can be swapped for ghee or coconut oil
- Collagen may be swapped for hemp protein or plain protein powder
Keywords: Peanut butter balls, bliss balls, collagen, healthy bliss balls